menu C++

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
menu C++
I need help from you guys can anyone upload an project only have menu and i will add the codes because i use another menus and give me error on C++ 2019 i cant get one without error just upload it here and i will be thanks to you , sorry my english is bad
on the site there are many sources with menus, just fix the erros if you have
i have one from them but idk why all of this errors
Quote Originally Posted by X3renox View Post
i have one from them but idk why all of this errors
Actually all the errors you're having is necessary you can just look at google to fix it, I promise it will be worth it
Quote Originally Posted by awdacwadc View Post
Actually all the errors you're having is necessary you can just look at google to fix it, I promise it will be worth it
ok thanks i will try to find it
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?