Auto-Ban System

Posts 16–30 of 274 · Page 2 of 19
Theres ways around this, there always is. Don't worry
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Theres ways around this, there always is. Don't worry
OBAMA HAS SPOKEN ....... KING OF THE HACKERS !!!!!!!!
XD
U GOT A BAN TOO OBAMA XDDDDDDDD
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
3 Days, Ill Quit this Site for Good After 3 Days,,, Unless theres some way to do it without Auto Ban. So I Guess this Section is Dead NOW... Atleast my Major Main is Unbanned. Yes,....
There sure is a way. Everything can be bypassed.
If they improve, we do.

Quote Originally Posted by ody2 View Post
rofl im banned because they found VIP hack in 1 of my screenshots /
Such a noob -.-
Quote Originally Posted by stubz View Post
BS, z8games are lazy fuks, they won't do shyt...
is that why so many people have gotten banned?LoL
fail my friend
I dont really understand the post cause im german but i must sway today i get banned for 1 month!!!! thats holy shit cause the other fukin players who haccks doesnt get banned and im get i would lvling at my summerholidays but now i cant i hope the unbann me cause i have wrote them>.<
This is why I'm legit. XD
Ah If Obama has Said it, I Believe the Choob. :=) Ill Just Wait 3 Days GAH!
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
Ah If Obama has Said it, I Believe the Choob. :=) Ill Just Wait 3 Days GAH!
Good boy.
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
Ah If Obama has Said it, I Believe the Choob. :=) Ill Just Wait 3 Days GAH!
Believe the choob... lol, you're a newb.


And, I'm happy you're not leaving!
You'll find MPGH a great site, you'll see
6k banned wow thats like half of crossfire gone
edit: fuk i got banned no im going to CA fuk crossfire
IP Ban ? What for a shit haha. My IP Changes every hour lol ^^
Normally the IP xx.xx never changes but my changes every time. only account ban ;D
my very old account is banned for vip hack ^^
but permanent ;D
ILY! I Wonder how we can do this.. Maybe a Bypass or something Hmm
Funny how people QQ and didn't expect to get banned

Come on idiots you hack so duhh your gone get banned 1 day!
Quote Originally Posted by Hadouch View Post
Funny how people QQ and didn't expect to get banned

Come on idiots you hack so duhh your gone get banned 1 day!
Keep trolling and instigating flames and you'll be banned today aswell


Quote Originally Posted by [V]iRu[S] View Post
OBAMA HAS SPOKEN ....... KING OF THE HACKERS !!!!!!!!
XD
U GOT A BAN TOO OBAMA XDDDDDDDD
Obama doesn't play CF
Quote Originally Posted by Hadouch View Post
Funny how people QQ and didn't expect to get banned

Come on idiots you hack so duhh your gone get banned 1 day!
I didn't, 'cause I can use hacks, like a pro=I die
Posts 16–30 of 274 · Page 2 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?