Auto-Ban System

Posts 31–45 of 274 · Page 3 of 19
dude i hack soooo nice and im not banned ... yet i think xD
Quote Originally Posted by ToJaMleko View Post
dude i hack soooo nice and im not banned ... yet i think xD
Hahahaha, same
xD
xD I've Been Here quite a lot. You See My Cousin made this account for me. With a VERY GAY NAME. I Never posted because it sounded desperate, Look at my Join Date
Quote Originally Posted by Haste. View Post
xD I've Been Here quite a lot. You See My Cousin made this account for me. With a VERY GAY NAME. I Never posted because it sounded desperate, Look at my Join Date
Stalker
I got BANNED for 1 MONTH !!!! WOW
Fuck them man. Fuck z8games.
Obama, The Legendary Black Boy... Give Me A Way... Show Me The Light.. Show me!

P.S I Believe in your Rights
I started downloading CA for myself and FCK Z8 GAMES
xD Choob
My brother acc. is not Banned ........ NOW I AM SURE THAT Z8GAMES IS MOTHER FCKERS !!!!!!!!!!
rofl my backup account got banned everytime when i play 2mins after i got a fucking gay message and the game close xD but it dont happens to my main account :>
i think im banned when i login it says : check password login.
guys if i cant login than i banned or not?
Quote Originally Posted by melving View Post
i think im banned when i login it says : check password login.
guys if i cant login than i banned or not?
It must say: You broke our(blah blah blah). Reason: Ban (temporary for me) but they are investigating my acc! HOLY SHIT!
ur a NEWB remember ur pass idiot !!!!
Usually auto bans don't perm you, because it might be wrong, thats why you can mail them back. I know some hakers that hack the hell out in gm and they're still there. Don't tell me their pro. Cuss i'm fkin sure a sniper across the map shooting a bhopper is not legit. But here they are still doing it. What kind of hacks are you banned for?
I dont really understand the post cause im german but i must sway today i get banned for 1 month!!!! thats holy shit cause the other fukin players who haccks doesnt get banned and im get i would lvling at my summerholidays but now i cant i hope the unbann me cause i have wrote them>.<( i get banned for for No Sky/boxes hack omg>.< for 1 month!
Posts 31–45 of 274 · Page 3 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?