Auto-Ban System

Posts 46–60 of 274 · Page 4 of 19
Quote Originally Posted by xdarkxx View Post
I dont really understand the post cause im german but i must sway today i get banned for 1 month!!!! thats holy shit cause the other fukin players who haccks doesnt get banned and im get i would lvling at my summerholidays but now i cant i hope the unbann me cause i have wrote them>.<( i get banned for for No Sky/boxes hack omg>.< for 1 month!
Don't tell them that you hack or name mpgh or something dude.
Why is z8 getting smarter? :*(
Coke, I Know Right, Z8 Needs to Clock Down GM Saidin Fork You !
banned for a month,its auto ban XD
i sended support and now it says

Your account is currently blocked from playing CROSS FIRE from Z8Games due to under investigation for hacking.

Your account was blocked on 2010-06-23 and will not be unblocked until 2010-06-26, please be sure to not break any more game rules to prevent more severe punishments in the future.
Thats 3 Days not a Month
Are all Bans always out? (or will be more bans the days...someone knows?)

If yes...I'm a good hacker...
Using every game aimbot...TD every round like 100-10....S&D every round like 30-0

This is a life...
Some are getting banned...but not me

i was banned they ip ban all accounts! so if uve hacked in the past ur stuffed! Obama and me found away around the ip ban posting vid soon!
bai bai nub hackers :] now i can play sniper only games without meeting a super bullet

time to own with DSR-1 :/
Quote Originally Posted by Rvn View Post
bai bai nub hackers :] now i can play sniper only games without meeting a super bullet

time to own with DSR-1 :/
I will not stop hacking
I will just play Sniper-only games to own you
Ah, Same Here, Gonna go Play on my MAJOR Account,
There's ov going to be more bans DW
xD R.I.P Finally a Enjoyable Game...
Now I can own noobs without them wrecking me with their downloadable skills.
LAWL! stupid crossfire.

My account didn't get banned. (no hacks)

I'm to awesome.

And i bet this is just a threat.
Posts 46–60 of 274 · Page 4 of 19
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?