Mr.T Snickers Login screen

PollWhat do you think?
28 votes
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Lol...My favorite thing is the Enter Your Password Fool xD
You deserve rep for this
Ive decided to rep and thank even though i am not going to use it :P
i agree with jakey XD
thanked and rep'd
great work XD
i trying to finish my own so i wont be using this for a little but i will definetly use at some point
keep it up
Quote Originally Posted by Rdawg55 View Post
i agree with jakey XD
thanked and rep'd
great work XD
i trying to finish my own so i wont be using this for a little but i will definetly use at some point
keep it up
Will do.
epic win
u did one of the bests loginscreens ive ever seen
Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Red_Sweater View Post
epic win
u did one of the bests loginscreens ive ever seen
Why thank you .
Quote Originally Posted by back2thepast View Post
Alright, I lost my patience and decided to make my own Mr.T Login screen.

I'd say it's, not bad... But it's my first, so it should be alright.

Scans:
1-http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/3416729481ec00980e5a1ecb0c6aabd9f460052314ae7b72c9 24f212d129c7c3-1277318696

2- Mr.T Login Screen.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ




If there's anything wrong, please tell me, because I'm not too sure if this is 100%.

And I'd appreciate it if somebody with experience in making these logins, would fix any problem he/she sees with the login.

Regards,
Back2thepast


Just no..
Not the best it's ok but alot better ones here...
Doesn't go in the CF theme...
To bright...
(The box etc...)
&
2 scans not 1...
Quote Originally Posted by Jamin_Prince View Post


Just no..
Not the best it's ok but alot better ones here...
Doesn't go in the CF theme...
To bright...
(The box etc...)
&
2 scans not 1...
You fail .

2 Scans are present.
Quote Originally Posted by Jamin_Prince View Post


Just no..
Not the best it's ok but alot better ones here...
Doesn't go in the CF theme...
To bright...
(The box etc...)
&
2 scans not 1...
well if he made the box darker then it wouldnt go with the rest and you would be complaining about that 2

and who rly cares if the picture is bright?
it completely custom and completely pwnage if ya ask meh
I think you should fix the log in button.
I'm new at this, cut me some slack, it's my first :3.
OMG!
Nice work
LMFAO nice one xD
Best login screen ever
Congradulations On A Really Great Login Screen. If You Can Create A Few Killmarks.
I'll try to make some A-Team killmarks if I can.
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?