lol DC Windows 7 32 Bit, oh wait lmao btw, quit spamming
Its accidental spamming. (Still I think its perma-ban)
And I loved this account.
Originally Posted by whatup777
/request close.
Seems like the best thing to do.
I'm going to go eat my cereal
Edit: what did you pack with?
dw u wont get permabanned... i packed with upx - win32
Is there a way nexon grew brain cells and patched UPX's packing. O.o
Originally Posted by whatup777
Is there a way nexon grew brain cells and patched UPX's packing. O.o
my hotkey hacks still works though with upx..
lol nevermind then....
Hmm Im still hungry.
My Honey Bunches.
Edit: Before I go. If hotkey hack works does that mean its Device Ptr?
could be.. someone told me device wasnt changed...
i would search for it but i cant get engine.exe dumped for some reason
No hacks work anymore....i have not found a single one that works currently...this one allways dc me, so do all others. if anyone has a working one please let me know.
Originally Posted by CAFlames
when u scope + snype the scope goes up and down.... thats breath. nobreath gets rid of it
I added menukey in :P
@Spamdman, just test after approval.. win7-32 should have no problem.
When the scope goes up and down? you mean idle sway? oh and i'll get back to you with feedback in a sec
Edit: Awww it d/c's me on the channel page
No way in hell T_T can you send me the packed Hotkey?
Originally Posted by Taylor Swift
No way in hell T_T can you send me the packed Hotkey?
go to pg 3 of CA section lool
patched, guess b patient for another 1
Better GUI this time.
Good job!
won't work for vista32, just tested it. Either that or it got patched?