FLames Menu hack v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
FLames Menu hack v1.0
Great news! I almost finished my first ever MENU HACK! (WOOHOO!!)

Only problem is I have xp.

So if someone (with 1k posts+) test my hack and take a SS for me thatd be great!


[ill pm u it on wednesday]

Ty
Can I just test it? I know I may not have 1K posts but I will test for Windows Vista. I'm not much of a releaser, they will also know it's yours if I try to release it. So there's really no point. Send it to me and I will test it.
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post
Great news! I almost finished my first ever MENU HACK! (WOOHOO!!)

Only problem is I have xp.

So if someone (with 1k posts+) test my hack and take a SS for me thatd be great!


[ill pm u it on wednesday]

Ty
Bro i can tell you this now bro... theres no really THAT many people out with 1k+ post's try lowerin it to about like 400?
But Dude Let The Guy Above Test It Out, Hes Kool
Hope It Works :3!
Me? Im coder..
=/ Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. But w.e I dont have 1k posts. Up to you who tests.
Pfft let me test it i have all 3 os lol

But seriously if u want it tested and screenshotted i can do if for you
meh bravia is a source leecher

nono
hey man id love to test it and i can be trusted 102%
i have win7 32 bit.
I wouldnt trust these low post people they woulld just leach

if i were u i would go with the noob555(very trustworthy) or me
meh
i dont hack
let crusty test hes on the thread
Huh?

Let noob555 test, Crusty doesn't want to.
if all you want is a screen shot and to know it works, send it my way
well i cant do much but from what iv seen people loved your hot key hack so congrats on a menu hack bro ^^
Don't fucking release it, I don't want any more hackers in this game...
Quote Originally Posted by Shakugan no Shana View Post
Don't fucking release it, I don't want any more hackers in this game...
hahahaha bro its combat arms.....besides little kids hackers are basically the only people who play
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?