FLames Menu hack v1.0
ill test windows 7 64 bit
I'll test. Windows 7 32bit.
I can test on all OS's and Version Types, I am almost certain that if the Hacks work on Windows 7 (X86 & X64) then they will most likely work on Windows Vista (X86 & X64). The only real test ground that you need is someone with Windows XP (X86 & X64)
Windows XP (X86)
Windows XP (X64)
------------------
Windows Vista (X86)
Windows Vista (X64)
------------------
Windows 7 (X86)
Windows 7 (X64)
Windows 7 Ultimate FTW, Windows Vista was a ground breaking achievement in Graphics for PC's but a RAM Hungry OS, XP will always be the friendly OS
Windows XP (X86)
Windows XP (X64)
------------------
Windows Vista (X86)
Windows Vista (X64)
------------------
Windows 7 (X86)
Windows 7 (X64)
Windows 7 Ultimate FTW, Windows Vista was a ground breaking achievement in Graphics for PC's but a RAM Hungry OS, XP will always be the friendly OS
just get windows 7 lol 



i'll test if you need me to bud
Where's the preview?
That was text.
That was text.
This is going to be a nice menu. I don't have 1k post, but if you want me to test for vista 32-bit, im the guy.
Wow, thiz is hot
I hope this guy dont send to this hungrey testers a Keylogger or a Trojan and take control of their computers...
mee 
I got Windows XP
Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 7 64 bit..
IDK if i can get my XP going though :P

I got Windows XP
Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 7 64 bit..
IDK if i can get my XP going though :P
cooll..... let me hnow when u put it...
Why 1,000 posts or more? That's just a ridiculous amount.
Sorry double post. Internet lag, please delete this.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlames Menu Hacks v2.1
101 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlames Menu Hacks v2.2 [With new GUI]
107 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlames Menu Hacks v2.3 [Hopefully fixed :P]
114 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlames Menu Hacks v2.4 [Im back!]
146 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlames Menu Hacks v2.5 - Most Up-To-Date
206
