Flames Menu Hacks v2.4 [Im back!]

Posts 1–15 of 147 · Page 1 of 10
Flames Menu Hacks v2.4 [Im back!]
Hey Guys!
You've asked for another one, and here it is!

YES I KNOW I PUT V2.3 AS THE TEXT FOR THE MENU!



^^WORKS FOR ALL SYSTEMS!^^


HOTKEY = INSERT
IF MENU DISSAPPEARS [it shouldn't] PRESS DELETE


ScreenShot:


Features:





VirusTotal (<-- its packed.. thats why)
VirScan


IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS, POST YOUR PROBLEM LIKE THIS::

Windows OS:
32/64 Bit:
Injector:
Error:
Extra info.:


*Creditz*

msflames3 - Most of the code + some addys
Blood, Seallionone, and CoerNever - Some addys
Gellin's Base - What I started with

--------------------------------------------------
IF IT SAYS UR MISSING MSVCR100.dll OR MSVCR100D.dll

GO HERE : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ll-fixers.html

RUN IT, PUT THE DLL INTO COMBAT ARMS FOLDER, THEN COPY + PASTE IT INTO SYSTEM32



IF YOU ARE MISSING D3DX9_43.dll, GO HERE: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...y-fixed-p.html


-------------------------------------------------

Thanks for looking and be sure to press Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------
For Official Public support on my hack, P.M. Spamdman at Spamdman-MPGH using the problem posting procedure !
Flames_Menu_v2.4.zipattachment deleted · 1,582 downloads before removal
Awesome, an updated menu hack!!!!!! This spot is reserved by dakillas2 for test results!!!!!

Gah never posted results, so darn busy. RESULTS: Works for Win. Vista 32-bit!!!!!!!
Can't wait till its approved, you always have the most epic hacks!! XD
MINE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST :P
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
MINE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST :P
QFT. I like the fact that your hack make me jump a bit higher

On topic: Don't say that you can't wait for approval guys, a minion will be here soon enough. Be patient.
Top, im using yorus too,

I think your both equally uber-epic >


EDIT: Sorry, I wont say cant wait anymore

I learn something new from MPGH everyday..
Quote Originally Posted by mikebcbc View Post
Top, im using yorus too,

I think your both equally uber-epic >


EDIT: Sorry, I wont say cant wait anymore

I learn something new from MPGH everyday..
You deserve a thanks for reading. The guy under you, darkminionking1 went ahead and said it. I reported his post. I warned everyone already.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed 24/7 View Post
You deserve a thanks for reading. The guy under you, darkminionking1 went ahead and said it. I reported his post. I warned everyone already.
LOL

looks like the guy above me didnt bother reading either XD
THe minion/mod will come when he wants to.. dont rush him
flames,

I think you should add ANTI-SS to your hacks, it owuld make it perfect.
Quote Originally Posted by mikebcbc View Post
flames,

I think you should add ANTI-SS to your hacks, it owuld make it perfect.
I might do some reseach on anti ss. i dont trust it all that much
Quote Originally Posted by mikebcbc View Post
flames,

I think you should add ANTI-SS to your hacks, it owuld make it perfect.
dont have the code



Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I might do some reseach on anti ss. i dont trust it all that much
do u mind?
stop advertising for ur hacks on my thread and stop saying ur is better. i cant stand when ppl do that... and btw.. gellin's base = not patched or anything... i just had the d3d rong... accident put an extra 6 in...
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


I might do some reseach on anti ss. i dont trust it all that much
That would be awesome, what do you mean you dont trust it? as in you dont think it works? :/
cant wait to get approved,look awesome dude
Posts 1–15 of 147 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?