Exclamation[SOLVED] Files different from server

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED] Files different from server
I get always when I want to join this: Files different from server
What does it means??

Thanks
It means that your files are different from the server.
Yes but how can I fix it?
If you files are DIFFERENT from the server, what do you need to do to make them NOT DIFFERENT?
Make it the same as the other people yes, but HOOOOWWWWW?????
if u have steam then "Verify integrity of game cache" and after download put Alteriwnet client files back
Figure it out!

How can all the others have the same files? Where did they get them from?
I will reinstall Modern Warfare 2 with the original 2 CD's then will I put the AlterIWnet files in the fresh install of MW2 and the DLC Mappack then should it works.. (I don't play on steam I'm banned..)
Exactly!

Now download the Fresh Install files from our OFFICIAL WEBSITE (caps for emрhasis), extract them and you're good.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Exactly!

Now download the Fresh Install files from our OFFICIAL WEBSITE (caps for emрhasis), extract them and you're good.
so ur helping hackers/modders now?
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Exactly!

Now download the Fresh Install files from our OFFICIAL WEBSITE (caps for emрhasis), extract them and you're good.
You mean the Update files, because If I install the offical Mw2 it will be 1.95 version so al I have to do is install the AlterIWnet Update and Mappack, if I'm right???
Just do what I tell you and you will play.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
Just do what I tell you and you will play.
Ok thanks for your help!
/solved short*
House, go back to taking Vicodin, you can't think straight.
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us