Please someone update Katebot on priority basis. I am always a bottom fragger without it
DetectedSimpleWallhack with JunkCode Generator.
The source code return a error when build:
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C7664 '>': ordered comparison of pointer and integer zero ('HWND' and 'int') SimpleWalL 3187
Because this part of code (obfuscated):
Its trying to compare a HWND object with a Int variable, directly.
And theres 842 warnings too..
I followed all instructions of your tutorial video. I'm using Visual Studio 2022 Preview (Enterprise).
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C7664 '>': ordered comparison of pointer and integer zero ('HWND' and 'int') SimpleWalL 3187
Because this part of code (obfuscated):
Code:
if (nXfAmtLWPVapdGlXW > 0)
{
nXfAmtLWPVapdGlXW = FindWindow(0, "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"); //Atrod counter strike logulog
}
And theres 842 warnings too..
I followed all instructions of your tutorial video. I'm using Visual Studio 2022 Preview (Enterprise).
can i get any version?

i follow the instructions carefully but it says build failed when i build the solution. help please? i download visual studio 2019 just for this.
edit: nvm i just use the obfuscator again and its fine.
edit: nvm i just use the obfuscator again and its fine.
Works perfectly for me and still not vaced
somehow, worked for me, after getting 800 errrors, i just use obfuscator again, and then again, until i got no errors 

This thread is closed for replies.
