Im Coding A New CrossFire hack

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Im Coding A New CrossFire hack
Dont Worry All You Crossfire PAlyers i now Blood And Lngs hacks Got Patched after the Update So i Made A ENw One i Wll Release it By 5:00 Today It Has Simple Features Like:

Boxes
no Sky
WireFrame
World WireFrame
Wallhack
Crosshair

So Far ive Coded Boxes And No Sky Working on The Others So Stay Tuned by 5:00 Today ill Relose my Hack Enjoy it (Btw im making it With C++ And Daves Source Code)

press Thanks
cool what systems does it need
or can you use any system
Quote Originally Posted by danieljk2 View Post
cool what systems does it need
or can you use any system
Well So Far I Tested The Boxes And No Sky Working For Windows Xp And Windows Vista Ill Test windows 7 from my laptop
TY DUDE YOU ROCK I BEEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE !!!
can you make a shortcut or sth to switch on/off from these:

WireFrame
World WireFrame
Wallhack
Crosshair


?
OMG! Thanks! Need It For Escape >.<
Cool.... I'll Be Waiting...
Anyone Want me To Add Feeatures? If So Tell me in my Vistors messeges i DOnt Read pms
Good Luck, I Dont believe anyone yet.
Grr i wish i still knew how to code i coded a dinar hack for warrock when it was beta grr crossfire is so confusing and injecting is more confusing
Ok Guys Im Almost Done i Think Ima Add Chamms But i dont think i can .... X-Trap is hard to Hack
I don't believe ya because I've never seen you talk about C++.
Edit: Never mind I believe. I checked your thanked posts. Good luck. OYA.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us