Im Coding A New CrossFire hack

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by [Mi5]Mac View Post
Well So Far I Tested The Boxes And No Sky Working For Windows Xp And Windows Vista Ill Test windows 7 from my laptop
Do you know how to make D3D Menus?
If yes do them with menu because some people like them.

But if you need just let them auto active.
Quote Originally Posted by doggyrpg View Post
I don't believe ya because I've never seen you talk about C++.
Dude i dont even Know You..... Sorry But ima make it so Just Doont Flame or Spam meh Thread Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by [Mi5]Mac View Post
Dude i dont even Know You..... Sorry But ima make it so Just Doont Flame or Spam meh Thread Thanks
Would you like to add a screen shot or something?
So these (choobs) have proof..
Try to make an aimbot..
I haven't seen it for a while :S
Quote Originally Posted by DrunkyMonkey View Post
Try to make an aimbot..
I haven't seen it for a while :S

Dude,be happy that he trying to make a small hack!
GOOD LUCK dude and can you post like before 5 cuz right now i live in ireland and if you post at five it will be eleven here and em i get tired :/
also make sure it dont have a single virus or my norton will destroy it
plus i dont like turning off the Auto-protect what happens if my computer does have a real virus on IT :/
Does it has menu? I hope its not some random bullshit, like the last one in GK.
i too hope it has menu, but i dont want him wasting more time for a menu which might get detected i rather have hotkeys then :P
Nice job if it works,You maybe can post a simple 3D box and nosky and then remake it with other functions
dont post a thread saying your making it, just spam
closed
at 5:00 what gmt?
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us