MPGH G36e Mod

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
looks great nice job
This looks like a good mod not my personal favorit but its nice.
Looks good, although you could've chosen a different color than puke green. :P
Looks great, and i love the mpgh graffiti look.
Puke green + not overlayed blue... >_<

NTY.
Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria View Post
Puke green + not overlayed blue... >_<

NTY.
Just go to Elite Section --'
Chose some of the nastiest colors...
can some one make this weapons " g36e " fire rate higher please!
sweat to bad rezinject don"t work for me
Not the right font but GJ anyway.
I dun like mods that are brightly colored
I prefer gold / silver / gray / black sometimes wooden and the yellow like the M200
and that's it
The green is nasty... But I some how like it...
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us