ArrowG36E MOD Flag Wrapped

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
G36E MOD Flag Wrapped
Ok someone requeste it so here it is. G36E skin that is wrapped by a american flag or canadian flag whichever u want.. I cant play CA right now so whenever it comes back up we will put up screenshots. I only uploaded the .dtx file so just inject it into GUNS_T_PV_AR.rez using Rezinject. If u dont have it go download it from one why06 tutorial on modding rez files






virustotal canadian:
Virustotal. MD5: 2033a956c878ab7d2255dc0bac86e478

virustotal american:
Virustotal. MD5: 51dfc662000759f80fa674d442dc13c5

virustotal mexico:
Virustotal. MD5: d0dac8bab76e151a9f0868ccb9bc69e3

virustotal filipino:
Virustotal. MD5: 88104315c4ea7ee6ccbd4ecb1b442d40
american G36E.zipattachment deleted · 41 downloads before removal
candian G36E.zipattachment deleted · 47 downloads before removal
filipinoG36E.rarattachment deleted · 16 downloads before removal
mexicoG36E.zipattachment deleted · 14 downloads before removal
can u do one with the new zealand flag on it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
make a aussy one lol
make an aussie please ;D

....Goooddd Blesss

America

Canada

Filipino

Mexico
GO MEXICO!!! WOO!!!
it looks weird 0_o
I want Canadian G36E. I thanked. I tried to make a mod like this myself but the flags keeps looking werid.
lol nice varieties of flags
You forgot soviet russia!!!!!!!!

Make it lol
i,...i, i luv it. it so patriotic it is beautiful. maybe do a confederate flag one?
OHHHH CANADA!!! CANADA EH! TY MAN THANKED U
omg nice XD BUT!
OMFG U FORGOT THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! HOW CAN U FORGET THE NETHERLANDS! NOBODY FORGETS THE NETHERLANDS OMG OMG OMG XD
NO JUST JOKIN, i like it but not using
Quote Originally Posted by D Worm View Post
Ok someone requeste it so here it is. G36E skin that is wrapped by a american flag or canadian flag whichever u want.. I cant play CA right now so whenever it comes back up we will put up screenshots. I only uploaded the .dtx file so just inject it into GUNS_T_PV_AR.rez using Rezinject. If u dont have it go download it from one why06 tutorial on modding rez files






virustotal canadian:
Virustotal. MD5: 2033a956c878ab7d2255dc0bac86e478

virustotal american:
Virustotal. MD5: 51dfc662000759f80fa674d442dc13c5

virustotal mexico:
Virustotal. MD5: d0dac8bab76e151a9f0868ccb9bc69e3

virustotal filipino:
Virustotal. MD5: 88104315c4ea7ee6ccbd4ecb1b442d40
the third on is domincan flag man learn you countrys
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us