Combat Arms Facebook Page

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Combat Arms Facebook Page


I IS EPIC WIN.
WHERE IS DA PANCAKE MIX
+1 post count yea you just proved how much nexon fails because that is still there and I have your name fool!
this response seems childish and immature
Quote Originally Posted by kingofakourt View Post
this response seems childish and immature

That's what I thought
okay....Fail thread is a fail thread
No offense but this thread sux hard...
LOL, be scared, thats the troll pro right here xD
Faaaail, lol get some better trolling skills
Its the truth. You see their next facebook post and there's like so many people whining about accounts getting banned w/o a reason. rofl.
Quote Originally Posted by .Aeon View Post
Its the truth. You see their next facebook post and there's like so many people whining about accounts getting banned w/o a reason. rofl.
That's Nexon for you...
I thouught i was pretty funny :\
I Lol'd
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?