combat arms facebook just reached 200k fans

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
combat arms facebook just reached 200k fans
hey guys just wanting to let you know that the combat arms facebook page has just reached 200k fans so now the perm gp gun L9641 plus a 2X EXP and GP weekend

Combat Arms | Facebook
L96A1 nao 100k GP
yip a pity i gt suckered into gifting some ****** 24k worth of g36e guns it took me a while to save that up
im just going for the exp and GP
not enough GP for the perm L96A1
Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
im just going for the exp and GP
not enough GP for the perm L96A1
yeah me too only got like 2k gp
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I'm getting this L96A1 >=)
Meh, I have like 300 gp lol.... But it costs 200k gp and you get 100k gp back..... Which sucks balls......
Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
Meh, I have like 300 gp lol.... But it costs 200k gp and you get 100k gp back..... Which sucks balls......
not really, they are being genrous and giving back 100k, be grateful
I could've had enough :/
shit i need to get unbanned now
100k perma l96a1 u say??? i has 430k gp/ (used gp cases and passes)
Should I buy the L96A1 perm if I have perm DSR-1 Subsonic?
2 snipers never hurt anyone. take the chance i guess
When does this take into effect ? also thanks OP
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?