ExclamationScript compile error - Unknown function (check console for details)

Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
I did
But I dont know what to do with it-now that arraz said that VAC Chaos dont use the DLL(s) from the ModLoader...
OMFG!


Just because VAC Chaos doesn't show the DLL that ModLoader injected doesn't mean it won't work.
Quote Originally Posted by r_arraz View Post
OMFG!


Just because VAC Chaos doesn't show the DLL that ModLoader injected doesn't mean it won't work.
lmao!, i rofled on this!
Well, but it dont work. I inject the DLL, enter a private game (that I am the host) and nothing happens
I know!!!
you put the two min jump height and max jump height different
i dnt think you can have a max of 1 and a min of 9999
check that
Omfg... why you guys just dont get that the problem is not in the script... cause the realism mod isnt working-the default mod isnt working-and the script is good in the default mod. ofcourse.

the problem is somewhere else.. I dont what is it.

help me please, I have tried everything...
bump-bring up my post
omfg.. why none helps? the thread has went to page 6 and none is answering, I HAVE to Double post
If you kept all those number signs(#) in ur mod it will not work.. remove all of those and try
I got the same error yesterday, I haven't used any hacks on this account..while I was trying to join a modded lobby.
maybe you have a false folder struct? i had that once too....
Posts 31–41 of 41 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us