Quick Question

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Quick Question
Alright, no one judge, but I have C++ for Dummies. Is this at least a decent way to learn C++? Btw, it came with a compiler and examples of all the code in the book etc.
Yes this is a decent way to learn C++. I used that book about 1.5-2 years ago(I'm 13 now) to learn C++. But you will only find very minimal stuff in it
For the basics, yeah I guess.
I have a copy of that book on my computer so I guess I'll use that then.
there is a great book entitled "C++ from the ground up" it is a really good book for learning C++ and it gets really deep and advanced

oh and i have this book in a PDF file so if ya want a copy then hit me up
Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
there is a great book entitled "C++ from the ground up" it is a really good book for learning C++ and it gets really deep and advanced

oh and i have this book in a PDF file so if ya want a copy then hit me up
It'll really benefit the C++ section if you released it publicly.

And by "the C++ section", I mean "me".
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post


It'll really benefit the C++ section if you released it publicly.

And by "the C++ section", I mean "me".
no u ME
Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
no u ME
wait....
No you me you? o__O
You are almost as random as ^1L^2adder^1G^2oat
What do you guys think about: Ivor Horton's beginning ANSI C++(third edition)

+1000 pages, native C++ examples, detailed and illustrated explanations
The only problem: it costs $50 (in my country it was only 5 euro's)
Quote Originally Posted by schim View Post
What do you guys think about: Ivor Horton's beginning ANSI C++(third edition)

+1000 pages, native C++ examples, detailed and illustrated explanations
The only problem: it costs $50 (in my country it was only 5 euro's)

That doesn't seem like much of a beginning book to me... lol

Also, what does ANSI mean?
Quote Originally Posted by loopy85 View Post
That doesn't seem like much of a beginning book to me... lol

Also, what does ANSI mean?
ANSI = AMERICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS INSTITUTE

(in other words when they say ANSI it means its standard)
What program does the book make you use?
WHERE IS A GOOD TUTORIAL ON WIN32 API
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?