Gungame Mod problem

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Gungame Mod problem
Hey guys
i tried to add another lvl to the 34 but after the 34th kill hey wont give me a weapon
and another question how can i add that i can knive in the gungame? i dont know how pls explain
and the last question is what is the code for ac130??
thx for every answer rox
I'm not to sure what you are talking about, if it's about modding, i'm sure a modder would wanna help you out.
im sure you know gungame
and the most of the gungames have only 34 lvl but i try to add another one but it wont work
Oh yeh,..

I remember that now

I'm not sure I can answer that question.. I'm not that experienced with gungames so :\
haha i did it myself

only some more question:
Is it possible to get the numbers of killstreaks you have? Or to limit it on 1?
Or is it possible to check if there is a specific number of sentries on the map?
I want to limit the sentries... so you can only built up to 3
And you should only be able to have 1 killstreak in your inventory.


EDIT: lol wrong thread xD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?