PostPrivate Server Trainers [Grimoire/Cetera]

Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Fif hot girl View Post
Is there some chance you can make launchers for servers since flash died?
Yes, I just need the base server/website link, then depending on the code/obfuscation level I can write you a launcher. Do note many of the private servers are no longer running which is why there are no launchers provided by them. Personally I don't trust any private server launcher and myself won't download them. Therefore if I can't dig my way through the links I need I won't write one! Just let me know and I'll give it a shot!

Edit you mean like the one below with no cheats?

Private Server: Guardians Realm


No Cheats Due to "in easy to understand terms" Grimoire Detection,
will need to be written into Cetera but I will have to get my hard drive first as I still don't have my project files and don't have the energy to rewrite.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
1 False Flag :3

Private Server: Skidson Online




At the very least for now this one can open your Bank with B and later on the WASD will be removed.
So here it is Skidson Online. Enjoy.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
- - - Updated - - -

Edit 2: For any private servers owners struggling since the death of flash I can write a projector....lol.

About to upload a Skidson Loader as well for now.
Guardians Realm [Launcher]_mpgh.net.zip6.8 MB · 33 downloads 1/61 malicious
Skidson Online_mpgh.net.zip6.8 MB · 43 downloads 1/62 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Yes, I just need the base server/website link, then depending on the code/obfuscation level I can write you a launcher. Do note many of the private servers are no longer running which is why there are no launchers provided by them. Personally I don't trust any private server launcher and myself won't download them. Therefore if I can't dig my way through the links I need I won't write one! Just let me know and I'll give it a shot!

Edit you mean like the one below with no cheats?

Private Server: Guardians Realm


No Cheats Due to "in easy to understand terms" Grimoire Detection,
will need to be written into Cetera but I will have to get my hard drive first as I still don't have my project files and don't have the energy to rewrite.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
1 False Flag :3

Private Server: Skidson Online




At the very least for now this one can open your Bank with B and later on the WASD will be removed.
So here it is Skidson Online. Enjoy.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
- - - Updated - - -

Edit 2: For any private servers owners struggling since the death of flash I can write a projector....lol.

About to upload a Skidson Loader as well for now.
//approved
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Yes, I just need the base server/website link, then depending on the code/obfuscation level I can write you a launcher. Do note many of the private servers are no longer running which is why there are no launchers provided by them. Personally I don't trust any private server launcher and myself won't download them. Therefore if I can't dig my way through the links I need I won't write one! Just let me know and I'll give it a shot!

Edit you mean like the one below with no cheats?

Private Server: Guardians Realm


No Cheats Due to "in easy to understand terms" Grimoire Detection,
will need to be written into Cetera but I will have to get my hard drive first as I still don't have my project files and don't have the energy to rewrite.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
1 False Flag :3

Private Server: Skidson Online




At the very least for now this one can open your Bank with B and later on the WASD will be removed.
So here it is Skidson Online. Enjoy.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's
- - - Updated - - -

Edit 2: For any private servers owners struggling since the death of flash I can write a projector....lol.

About to upload a Skidson Loader as well for now.
IS there a way you can make a cheat for Skidson?
Quote Originally Posted by zidaxxx View Post
IS there a way you can make a cheat for Skidson?
Once I get my old files back which contains Cetera mostly working.... Technically opening your bank anytime with no pet is already a cheat so yes but I will be doing so in an unknown amount of time from now as I've got a busy schedule
Quote Originally Posted by zidaxxx View Post
IS there a way you can make a cheat for Skidson?
Update:

Private Server: Skidson Online


Cetera for Skidson Online as requested,
Enjoy! Consider leaving a like as it's technically the only payment I get other than self joy!
Again I only quick test the tainers on the servers, therefore certain features may not work.
Although seems mostly fine.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's 1 False Flag.


Please add attachment & comment above to the main thread,
Thanks a ton Poonce! Stellar job so far dude, enjoy having you around!
Finally hit 1000 thanks, Thanks everyone!
Cetera-Skidson.Online_mpgh.net.zip7.3 MB · 42 downloads 1/64 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Update:

Private Server: Skidson Online


Cetera for Skidson Online as requested,
Enjoy! Consider leaving a like as it's technically the only payment I get other than self joy!
Again I only quick test the tainers on the servers, therefore certain features may not work.
Although seems mostly fine.
Virus Scans: VirusTotal | Jotti's 1 False Flag.


Please add attachment & comment above to the main thread,
Thanks a ton Poonce! Stellar job so far dude, enjoy having you around!
Finally hit 1000 thanks, Thanks everyone!
//approved
Augoeides
is this possible for augoeides?
Quote Originally Posted by jhnlauron View Post
is this possible for augoeides?
Well due to the way they wrote their loader, I don't feel like writing grim/cetera to fit sorry.
Also the register on their site isn't working for me so I can't confirm it's working as intended.
Since the MPGHLoader uses a much simpler injection method to attach it was easy to get it.

Private Server:
Augoeides (MPGHLoader)

MpghLoader fit to load the private server, as (close to as) requested Enjoy!
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/fl1l2dvm5n
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4e56?nocache=1

MPGHLoader - Augo_mpgh.net.zip7.4 MB · 88 downloads 1/62 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
Well due to the way they wrote their loader, I don't feel like writing grim/cetera to fit sorry.
Also the register on their site isn't working for me so I can't confirm it's working as intended.
Since the MPGHLoader uses a much simpler injection method to attach it was easy to get it.

Private Server:
Augoeides (MPGHLoader)

MpghLoader fit to load the private server, as (close to as) requested Enjoy!
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/fl1l2dvm5n
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4e56?nocache=1

//approved
is this possible for valyria?
is this possible for the private server called "valyria"? asking for a friend
RedAQ
Hello! RedAQ login works, but gets stuck at loading mapfiles.
add
Quote Originally Posted by justintayag View Post
Hello! RedAQ login works, but gets stuck at loading mapfiles.
add & send me a message
Request
Hey, i have a aqw ps request, please pm
Quote Originally Posted by marcineksui View Post
Will get to it tonight! Thanks for actually linking the game.

Edit, I will not be doing this one myself as I tried all three typical ways and they obfuscate their code it seems, so It has been getting stuck after Title Loaded. I will not spend extensive time on private servers sorry, if anyone else does such they can post it here. Also I kind of don't trust private servers nor feel they should actually be allowed to be linked after looking into a few of them. They run a lot of code that could possibly be used in negative ways as well as being able to change and or screw anyone at anytime since flash will not be receiving security updates.

All in all I consider them a HUGE security risk tbh.
Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?