Dll injector

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Dll injector
(Sorry for my bad englise)

I'm trying to make my own dll injector in c++, but I don't know how. I seartht on google for some tutorials and scripts but they don't work on the games where I want to inject the dll. (crossfire)

Can some one give me a good tutorial or a source code, becouse then I can see how It works.

Thanks
You'll probably need an injector with kernel priviledges since hackshield hides crossfire from alot of stuff
*SORRY FOR BUMP***
[lauwdude and lauwy is the same, I forgot that I had allready an account :S ]


Can I do that with:
CreateRemoteThread() ?
I know this thread is 3 Weeks old but i have write a dll injector today so i can explain it a little bit.

1.get a handle of your Process with the API : FindWindow.
2.Now you can call GetWindowThreadProcessId, with the handle and a pointer for the pid as parameter´s.
3.Open the Process with OpenProcess ( we need write access ) .
4.With VirtualAllocEx, you can reserve RAM, the reserve RAM must be the size of the .dll file name.
5.So now you write the Information( name of the .dll ) with WriteProcessMemory
into the reserve RAM.
6.At least you can start the .dll with CreateRemoteThread with LoadLibraryA , and the variable which you use to handle VirtualAllocEx, as parameter.

So the process in which your .dll is injected start the .dll code

Sry for my bad english today.
try to make an injector in VB
there is a lot of tutorial about injectors
Quote Originally Posted by aLcohoL_95 View Post
try to make an injector in VB
there is a lot of tutorial about injectors
some people like me want to learn C++ instad of VB now...lol
Or simply reverse the client to run you're dll. Learning reversing right now so practically every of my answers will have something to do with reversing.
is that actually possible?
I don't know sorry, but i wanna know to
So i can try in c++ so i learn something
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us