D3D Help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
D3D Help
Hello there! : )
I have just started to learn D3D, so i'm using a not working base, but im trying to fix it.

I have fixed much errors, but i have one left that i can't figure out:
Code:
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function "long __stdcall nBeginScene(struct IDirect3DDevice9 *)" (?nBeginScene@@YGJPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z)
Thanks for any help
link with d3dx9.lib

I asume you know how to do that =P
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
link with d3dx9.lib

I asume you know how to do that =P
lol it took me and why06 like 1 hour and 30 minutes of teamview to get it working on my computer... The problem? My compiler wasn't linked right
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
link with d3dx9.lib

I asume you know how to do that =P
You mean like this?

#pragma comment(lib,"d3dx9.lib")
Quote Originally Posted by ostisgood View Post
You mean like this?

#pragma comment(lib,"d3dx9.lib")
That's exactly how you do such a thing

If that doesn't work (it didn't work out for me that way
Try including the whole path e.g. #pragma comment(lib,"C:\\directxsdk\\lib\\x86\\d3dx9.lib")

Or somthing like that
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us