Unban Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Unban Request
MY main account @Sadorusk - was perma ban for bump twice per day
I've violated 2-3 time last year - https://prnt.sc/6H0p4pRtIV7zⓘ

I'm sorry I bump twice per day(last week since) even after a year(warning) knowing I violated it before, I know the mods gave me good amount of warning and I still did it. I've made mistake and dumb to violate again, It's routine for me to bump my threads every morning + night daily because it got too REPETITIVE and tedious over the year, I've became MINDLESSLY doing the bump then move to checking shop routine. Again It's so stupid of me to expect nothing would happen. I'm so sorry about that I'll 100% make extra EFFORT to only bump ONCE per DAY FOREVER in MPGH. I'm sorry to broke the rules repeatedly I will never do it again.
Quote Originally Posted by sadoruskAppeal View Post
MY main account @Sadorusk - was perma ban for bump twice per day
I've violated 2-3 time last year - https://prnt.sc/6H0p4pRtIV7z

I'm sorry I bump twice per day(last week since) even after a year(warning) knowing I violated it before, I know the mods gave me good amount of warning and I still did it. I've made mistake and dumb to violate again, It's routine for me to bump my threads every morning + night daily because it got too REPETITIVE and tedious over the year, I've became MINDLESSLY doing the bump then move to checking shop routine. Again It's so stupid of me to expect nothing would happen. I'm so sorry about that I'll 100% make extra EFFORT to only bump ONCE per DAY FOREVER in MPGH. I'm sorry to broke the rules repeatedly I will never do it again.
@https://prnt.sc/6H0p4pRtIV7z

100% against getting you unbanned you have been abusing bumps and knowing that infraction would expire within 30 days and do it again and I did warn you on your last few infractions that it will lead to Prema ban it's not a good thing be smartass .

will leave this decision to higher staff.

and if you check your own thread you can see how many times you did it.
I'm sorry about that, I know it's 100% my side of fault and kept seeing me do it again and again made you think I deserve it Yes but everything I done is rushy/greedy retarded/stupid me to violate it again, and I've realize it's really bothering for moderator to get annoyed by my actions I really sorry about that and I hope I can get second chance, I'm sorry I'll never do it again...
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us