Smile[SOLVED] Server Modding?

Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Maybe vac chaos? idk if u have a program that has Console embed in it, than use it, because VAC chaos will probably get u banned...didnt happen to me yet tho
When you post, you are doing it just for fun? I don't think you know what are you saying either.
VAC Chaos won't help him!
Little server tool
House Black Edition RC2,
These are host tools!
Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
When you post, you are doing it just for fun? I don't think you know what are you saying either.
VAC Chaos won't help him!
Little server tool
House Black Edition RC2,
These are host tools!
Thanks alot bro
you got your awsners

/marked as solved
Ive host a couple games but most of the time I dont end up being host. Like Ill get into a lobby and force host and it will say searching for best host but it wont pick me(Im using House Black Edition RC2 to force host). This is how I do it, 1 Run Black edition in admin, 2 Run MW2, 3 Find a SnD game, 4 Click Force host, 5 Go into game. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Posts 16–19 of 19 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us