Lost Rez file

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Lost Rez file
I have looked around and was wondering if anyone, had or could make and give me an original, unchanged version of GUNS_M_PV_MELEE.rez I somehow managed to overwrite mine. tons of thanks to the person who helps me out. Please do not bother to post back if ur gonna be a smart-ass or a D-bag.
Lost it, then find it.
^Dito^.


.
Ok let me repeat myself so useless trolls can understand. I overwrote it, need another copy, I do not think I can make that any simpler.
Quote Originally Posted by bladesofpain View Post
Ok let me repeat myself so useless trolls can understand. I overwrote it, need another copy, I do not think I can make that any simpler.
Oh ok, why didn't you say so?
Didn't you make a backup?
I am very new to this okay. I forgot to make a back-up. I know choobish, but I aint done it since. The only copy I have of that file is the old super knife mod. Now i do not know enough about this yet to tweak that one and make it work. So if someone could get me a copy of the original I would appreciate it.
check your vm i uploaded mine for you
Clicked thanks and wrote it too. Thanks a ton dude./yea Your sagely ways will take you far lol
Quote Originally Posted by bladesofpain View Post
I am very new to this okay. I forgot to make a back-up. I know choobish, but I aint done it since. The only copy I have of that file is the old super knife mod. Now i do not know enough about this yet to tweak that one and make it work. So if someone could get me a copy of the original I would appreciate it.
Well you learned now...
sorry for trolling, i was in the mood
Quote Originally Posted by bladesofpain View Post
Clicked thanks and wrote it too. Thanks a ton dude./yea Your sagely ways will take you far lol
/ .............
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


/ .............
/me = part time troller.
LOL its to early sorry i snapped at ya. I do understand the deep seated need for trolling tho lol
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us