Sig request D: PLZ

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Thats a wierd sig u want isnt it.....
Its more original than all these halo, advent children, and bleach/naruto sigs that are spreading like a cancer.
No one wants to make me a sig? :conan: :<
I need a sig, not animation. D:
































































I might actually end up just doing this myself.
maybe if you take that giant picture out of your current sig spot ppl will bother to scroll down and read your otherposts!!!
I'd take my big picture out if I had a sig to replace it
TAKE OUT THE DAMN PICTURE!!!!
2 bloodi big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still no one even attempts to make me something :<






























































































OH WHY HAST THE INTERNETS FORSAKEN ME!?!?!?!?
sry man...completely forgot about this request :/

Thanks Chrono nice job indeed
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us