MPGH iPhone

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH iPhone
Please move if post is in the wrong forum.

Hello,

When using MPGH on PC I can quickly find my IM but on iPhone/safari, I cannot see my messages?

Is this on purposes or am I being blind?
It doesn't appear on the mobile version of the site, but if you scroll to the bottom and click 'Full Site' it will load the normal browser version of the website and you can access IM.
Quote Originally Posted by razzaf13 View Post
Please move if post is in the wrong forum.

Hello,

When using MPGH on PC I can quickly find my IM but on iPhone/safari, I cannot see my messages?

Is this on purposes or am I being blind?
use Desktop mode
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?