Solved2FA Removal

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
2FA Removal
Hello, I wanted to request for my Two-Factor Authentication(2FA) to be removed because I accidentally reverted my Google Authenticator back to factory default. Thankfully, I have set this device I'm using right now as a Trusted Device. Thank you very much!
Bump on this one!

Username: Valdamerca

Email Associated with Main Account: ianvaldamerca@gmail.com

Details:
I reformatted my phone containing my 2FA Authentication Code which led to me losing access to it. I can still access my account however the 2FA Code is blocking it. Unfortunately, I also do not have access to the Recovery Codes. I'm asking for help on this one and I am willing to provide more proof and evidence that I am the owner of this account.
Quote Originally Posted by ValdamercaSmurf View Post
Bump on this one!
2FA Removed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?