Thumbs upDF 101: Dnspy Hex Editor - Editing Assembly-UnityScript.dll with current aobs

Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4
The provided DLL files are not the same as the one in the tutorial
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
I was following your tutorial precisely, but the files you attached are not the same files in the tutorial, so I was not able to find the strings in the HEX editor. You provided 2 files called Assembly-UnityScript1Hit.dll and Assembly-UnityScriptNo1Hit.dll, and the tutorial uses a file called Assembly-UnityScript.dll, which is not provided in any of the attached files. Can you attach this file? I would love to get this to work.
Quote Originally Posted by SeanMXD View Post
I was following your tutorial precisely, but the files you attached are not the same files in the tutorial, so I was not able to find the strings in the HEX editor. You provided 2 files called Assembly-UnityScript1Hit.dll and Assembly-UnityScriptNo1Hit.dll, and the tutorial uses a file called Assembly-UnityScript.dll, which is not provided in any of the attached files. Can you attach this file? I would love to get this to work.
those files are outdate, you can do the same if you got the new aobs, to get new aobs you compare the part of the code changing and place ?? on those spots find with cheat engine the new ones edit the code on dnspy profit?
Can I ask how do you guy find the right code?
The sprint one have a lot of them match so I don't know which one to change.
Quote Originally Posted by Hoangyen View Post
Can I ask how do you guy find the right code?
The sprint one have a lot of them match so I don't know which one to change.
then change all of them

i think the sprint have 3 same codes
Quote Originally Posted by linz0207 View Post
then change all of them

i think the sprint have 3 same codes
Wouldn't that be dangerous? I mean, if I were to change all of them, wouldn't I be changing code that is not for sprinting?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by linz0207 View Post
then change all of them

i think the sprint have 3 same codes
I found 4 of them. Should I change them all?
can i have the code for 1 hit and fast loot?
Yes, i have.
Quote Originally Posted by Hoangyen View Post
can i have the code for 1 hit and fast loot?
AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 6A 12 00 04 7B 0F 12 00 04 28 53 2A 00 06 16 6B 3D 52")
if (AoB) then
print("1hit ON")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
end
else
print("1hit OFF")
end

AoB = AOBScan("60 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 35 78 8E 3B 11 10 6B 5A 58 5A 22 9A")
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint activated")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
end
else
print("Super Sprint deactivated")
end

AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 7B 16 00 04 28 0A 01 00 0A 06 5A 58 7D 7B 16 00 04 7E 67 16")
if (AoB) then
print("Fast Loot Succeed")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[AoB.getCount()-1],16)+6, 0x22, 0xcd, 0xcc, 0xcc ,0x3d)
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Fast Loot Fail Need Update")
end

AoB = AOBScan("16 0A 12 01 FE 15 ?? 00 00 01 20 00 1C ?1 00 0C")
if (AoB) then
print("Turn off zombie attacks Succeed")
for i=0,4 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Turn off zombie attacks Fail Need Update")
end
Quote Originally Posted by shiakaru View Post
AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 6A 12 00 04 7B 0F 12 00 04 28 53 2A 00 06 16 6B 3D 52")
if (AoB) then
print("1hit ON")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+19, 0x00)
end
else
print("1hit OFF")
end

AoB = AOBScan("60 40 22 CD CC 8C 3F 22 35 78 8E 3B 11 10 6B 5A 58 5A 22 9A")
if (AoB) then
print("Super Sprint activated")
for x=0, AoB.getCount()-1 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[x],16)+5, 0x7A, 0x40)
end
else
print("Super Sprint deactivated")
end

AoB = AOBScan("02 7B 7B 16 00 04 28 0A 01 00 0A 06 5A 58 7D 7B 16 00 04 7E 67 16")
if (AoB) then
print("Fast Loot Succeed")
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[AoB.getCount()-1],16)+6, 0x22, 0xcd, 0xcc, 0xcc ,0x3d)
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Fast Loot Fail Need Update")
end

AoB = AOBScan("16 0A 12 01 FE 15 ?? 00 00 01 20 00 1C ?1 00 0C")
if (AoB) then
print("Turn off zombie attacks Succeed")
for i=0,4 do
writeBytes(tonumber(AoB[i],16)+0, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00)
end
AoB.Destroy()
AoB = nil
else
print("Turn off zombie attacks Fail Need Update")
end
So, if i want to use the 1 hit on the dnspy file, how do i know which number i have to change on the original?
do you know how can I 1 hit bandits??
Quote Originally Posted by joshgn3 View Post
do you know how can I 1 hit bandits??
Yes, just increase the dmg from weapons, but they are tracking the 1Hit/Dmg users so be carefull
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
Yes, just increase the dmg from weapons, but they are tracking the 1Hit/Dmg users so be carefull
what about the bandits do not attack?? it is detectable??
If you stay on the same spot for to long they have a method to flag you account, cause you are not moving, dealing dmg and you are no taking dmg.
Please
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
If you stay on the same spot for to long they have a method to flag you account, cause you are not moving, dealing dmg and you are no taking dmg.
Good by chance do you have the ones with 1 hit and the one that the zombies do not attack you updated? please
Quote Originally Posted by FranKorosu View Post
Good by chance do you have the ones with 1 hit and the one that the zombies do not attack you updated? please
try find you the new 1hit and dza.
is not hard.
Quote Originally Posted by creapygames View Post
try find you the new 1hit and dza.
is not hard.
How can I find and modify the file, so that the bandits do not attack, what part do I have to look for and what do I have to replace? I have no idea and I would like you to help me
Posts 16–30 of 55 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?