Thread Question

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Thread Question
HeyHey people

I've recently created 2 new threads that are still left in approval under the "Call Of Duty Marketplace" section of the forum.
My question is : Have then been denied? And if so, why? What could i do to make them get approved?

Thank you!
@FloUxHacKZ I just checked the section marketplace you're having questions about and it seems there are no active staff member assigned to that particular section. You would need to wait for a staff member that has all forum access to approve your thread. I wouldn't be able to help you since I am only in charge of the general marketplace located here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/122-market-place/.



1) Send thread for approval
2) Thread gets sent to a queue (usually gets approved or denied within 1 day at most)
3) Section minion will either approve or deny the thread based on if the thread is missing requirements/profile req
4) If thread gets approved you will receive a confirmation through a mention
5) If thread gets denied you will receive a system message from the section minion on why it was denied
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us