QuestionDiscussionBan risk

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Ban risk
So I started a fresh account, not only due to the fact that I couldn't change my savefile back to the legit one, considering I started playing again after 2 years, but I also wanted to get the cosmetics/upcoming DLCs cheaper.
Now my question, is there a risk of getting banned for having a steam account in Turkey, buying auric cells cheaper this way?
Quote Originally Posted by impenkuin View Post
So I started a fresh account, not only due to the fact that I couldn't change my savefile back to the legit one, considering I started playing again after 2 years, but I also wanted to get the cosmetics/upcoming DLCs cheaper.
Now my question, is there a risk of getting banned for having a steam account in Turkey, buying auric cells cheaper this way?
i've had my account for more than 6 months still no ban. they don't give a shit and only Steam is able to check on your IP (probably)
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us