Be carefull when using hack (Banned risk)

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Be carefull when using hack (Banned risk)
I got info from my guild mate that some account got banned because using illegal program. I immediately checked my main account and thanks God it was not banned. After checking my main account, i went to check my secondary account, and BOOMMM!! it was banned. I was surprised because i haven't used this account for almost 2 month and yet it was banned on the latest maintenance (22 jan 2013). FYI i regularly used WPE on both of my account, yet only my secondary account that got banned, then i remember that i used xkhen trainer on my secondary account to teleport in dungeon in order to level up faster.
So, i'm just giving a warn to all of you to think twice or maybe thrice before using trainer after this maintenance, and i don't know myself is it still safe to use WPE or not
I got banned too like 6 account for using wpe. lol.


Is it something like this? LOL! It's from my dummy account and take note, I haven't been using WPE pro for months now, so I guess this would come from the trainers out here?

See that leechers? You guys be careful ok? Haha!
Quote Originally Posted by dnestbank View Post


Is it something like this? LOL! It's from my dummy account and take note, I haven't been using WPE pro for months now, so I guess this would come from the trainers out here?

See that leechers? You guys be careful ok? Haha!
Yup, got banned for almost 10 years LOL, i'm glad that the one that got banned is my secondary account where i usually conduct various hacking experiment
Quote Originally Posted by pratansyah View Post
Yup, got banned for almost 10 years LOL, i'm glad that the one that got banned is my secondary account where i usually conduct various hacking experiment
glad for u haha..
im got banned too.. --"
and mine is my main account.. lol..
my second account banned too..
but.. account just experiment w/ CE,trainer,etc got walk w/ free.. --"
in my main and second account i use wpe but there long time before patch 450..
i think GM is read or maybe filtering who recently use wpe or etc who connect the server..
like re-quest in board..
p.s: my experiment account not using wpe just trainer and ce..
Thats why i only use that trainer for multi client only . Its really risky to teleport here and there . GM is checking the server sometimes . So yeah becareful .
hmmm afaik
tele is client sided. u cant detect unless gm hidden watching you..
and wpe is modifying packets which is sever sided. so they can detect yu

just be careful using WPE guyz..
I got banned too... T_T
just experiment with xkhen trainer... and i got banned...OMG
hmmm i think i dont agree with this.

my char is very famous in springwood coz i always use this in laddering.
you can check abuse report on CC...
they got 4-6 thread about my char with vids

just trolling always there... im using unlijump, speedhack, wallhack.

all my 4 accounts are not banned ^^,
thats why hacks are on the hot topic lately. exposing them on pvp and such.
Stop using the modified launcher.
trainee are safe to use from now?...
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us