LightbulbDarkRP Youtuber Server Duplication Exploit

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
DarkRP Youtuber Server Duplication Exploit
So A youtuber called elitelupus owns a garry's mod darkrp server 2 infact,
His developer is underpaid and probably malnourished and can't code a server correctly,
There use to be a old duplication exploit where you would change your name and add certain letters that would pretty much complete the duplication,
Apparently they patched this and I thought nothing of it I have recently heard from some people I use to be in a clan that dupes alot with and they said a new duplication has been found that involves numbers they told me 2 of the numbers but never said if they was first second third or fourth in the sequence.

I am looking to see if anyone knows the other 2 digits and possibly know the correct sequence they go in no names will be brought up if I am asked about anything and I play on alt(s) thus no one will know who I am in the first place.

Feel free to message me on here if you don't feel comfortable replying to this thread.
Try that invisible space patch.
ㅤ
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?