CPLUSPLUSHow to hack

Posts 76–87 of 87 · Page 6 of 6
Very good Tutorial

Thanks
yay!!! im halfway done rereading my C++ book
Do you have any recomandation ? I cant find a good one
Great tutorial, might use it sometime ^^
I've already done this
This tutorial is just amazing.
I'm giving this a try.
I'm not trying to sound like a troll or anything but this shouldn't really be a tutorial. As an experienced C++ programmer I've searched around the internet for tutorials but there aren't many quality tutorials as a lot of people make it seem like there is. Most of the tutorials don't teach, they "give you the code" and most of them are written by people that don't know much about stuff themselves.

Here is an example: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c-pro...-tutorial.html

Also, as a sidenote... I know how to do a chams hack with DirectX. This is a perfect example of "just give me the codes". It's not a tutorial.

This thread emphasizes the importance of really knowing the programming language, but that's not the important concept behind video game hacks.

For someone who has done that step what's the next step? Personally, I would use research, and as I stated before in the hacking community there aren't many good tutorials.
Pfff i give up
wait so your saying that without these books learning how to hack from scratch is virtually impossible? i know this sounds very stupid but learning how to do something from scratch of youtube seems to work pretty good these days. i know there are alot of tech savy words regarding hacking but without the books wouldn't you still be able to learn and hack? i guess all im asking is that is the books on c++ crucial for learning how to hack?

oh and thanks for the post
Posts 76–87 of 87 · Page 6 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?