ExclamationHELP

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
HELP
Help! I made A hack with hotkeys and all the shit. But I want A red light wich turns on Green when you activate A hack with hotkey or when you click on it.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
So then.... Just put in your timer with one intervals

Timer1.enabled = false
if(getkeypress(vbkey[Hot Key) or In VB.net keys.[HotKey)) then
Me.Picturebox1.image(my.Recources."w\e Image In recource Folder")
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000)
end if
Timer1.enabled = true
Do I need to make A new timer? or put it in A button like stamina on?

the picture is in C:\green.bmp how to put in:???
Me.Picturebox1.image(my.Recources."w\e Image In recource Folder")
reply
i pmed u tut link.
Well all your hot key timers should be set to 1 intervale, disable it-self, wait 1 second then enable it-self again.
I Dont understand. Where i but image name or where i create folder .
Timer1.enabled = false
if(getkeypress(vbkey[Hot Key) or In VB.net keys.[HotKey)) then
Me.Picturebox1.image = LoadImage(app.path"The Image Name.gif")
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000)
end if
Timer1.enabled = true
For that code ^ the image has to be in the same folder as the exe..
Quote Originally Posted by datijn123 View Post
Help! I made A hack with hotkeys and all the shit. But I want A red light wich turns on Green when you activate A hack with hotkey or when you click on it.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
I already done it and released my hack
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us