Need sig! Please!~

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Need sig! Please!~
Main Text/Name: MugreX *in left side of sig*
Sub Text/Quote: [Optional] "I may be out of shape, but I can still own you." in the bottom of the name running across the sig?
Size: 500x250
Style: Neat looking..
Theme: Kinda comedy like
Colour: Baby blue in lower right side. going diagonally left being green or bright green lines that are neat and start off small from lower right hand side and get bigger as they go diagnally to the upper left hand side.
Image/Render: [Optional]
Please put him in the right hand side of the sig!
Designer: Anyone that would like to and is good at making sigs
Other Information:give it some blur ! PLease! PS+ I'll be ur slave depending how good it is OH! and a small black border :P



Please do not make it until I reach 25 legit posts
Huge ass request, it includes rendering, you didnt follow the request format, you dont have enough posts. :/
lol sorry >.<
I made it to the request format... I also tried to make it kinda easy not too hard...
and you dont have to make it for me >.< just anyone that would like to....
Here is part of what I want done... now its up to you guys to make how you would like... I got tired of the sig and I wanted some fresh eyes! So do what you want with it, and then post it here.


He got 25+ posts
Not sure if you'll like it.
I hope you do.
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
Not sure if you'll like it.
I hope you do.
Hahahaha, jizzed in my pants
Quote Originally Posted by Abstract View Post


Hahahaha, jizzed in my pants
It sucks, 'cause he made it too specific.
I just did w/e with it. xD
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
Not sure if you'll like it.
I hope you do.
Thanks I give it 7.5/10 ^^
It would be 10/10 if it didnt has too much white ^^
But thanks !!!
Quote Originally Posted by MugreX View Post
Thanks I give it 7.5/10 ^^
It would be 10/10 if it didnt has too much white ^^
But thanks !!!
It doesn't have white.
It's transparent.
Quote Originally Posted by -ParallaX View Post
It doesn't have white.
It's transparent.
Ohhhhhhhh,.........
Lol so it will has a different background for every forum I go to ^^
depending on the color background of the forum, for instance if its black, then its black... KK

kthnxbai
Man. I really need to start doing gfx again. V_V
u spammer =O

nice make man
Main Text/Name: Andrew
Sub Text/Quote: -SKILLZ-
Size: 500 x 100
Style: Any taht looks cool
Theme: Call of duty mw 2 or Black ops
Colour: Any that looks cool
Image/Render: no idea lol any
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?