DiscussionHow many accounts of yours have been banned?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How many accounts of yours have been banned?
Simple question really.

How many of yawls accounts have been banned? I've had at least 2 banned for using the zoom hacks, and another two for being toxic.

I think I'm on my 5th or 6th league account lol. Not planning on getting another one banned anytime soon.
None

But I've been very careful. Don't want to risk 3 years of stats going down the drain. Only used a fog hack once from here.
Quote Originally Posted by redfence View Post
None

But I've been very careful. Don't want to risk 3 years of stats going down the drain. Only used a fog hack once from here.
Zoom hack got a few of mine banned One had all skins and champs..
you are the reason that I'm here in this forum bro lol .. from 4 years I was looking for a zoom hack for league and you was have a tutorial video in youtube about using it and the link of the forum was in the description so I was not able to download the hack without signing up .. since this time I'm here .. I think I forgot to say thanks since 4 years so Thnaks lol

I just got banned in just 1 acc but I was so aggressive in using hacks/scripts .. I was using any hack from any forum in any time that's why I got banned for this acc but now just playing to hf without caring about the rank or any thing
Quote Originally Posted by karim1852000 View Post
you are the reason that I'm here in this forum bro lol .. from 4 years I was looking for a zoom hack for league and you was have a tutorial video in youtube about using it and the link of the forum was in the description so I was not able to download the hack without signing up .. since this time I'm here .. I think I forgot to say thanks since 4 years so Thnaks lol

I just got banned in just 1 acc but I was so aggressive in using hacks/scripts .. I was using any hack from any forum in any time that's why I got banned for this acc but now just playing to hf without caring about the rank or any thing
You made me very happy reading this friend.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?