Network chat?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Network chat?
Hi,

I want to make a network chat in VB 2008, but I can't find a tut. Can somebody help me?
hey i want to make a powerful weapon for mass destruction, is there any VB tut for it?

Man, always following tutorials wont get you anywhere, making something yourself is way better then following a tutorial. Try to learn by yourself. By your own errors..

btw, what you mean with network chat?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
hey i want to make a powerful weapon for mass destruction, is there any VB tut for it?

Man, always following tutorials wont get you anywhere, making something yourself is way better then following a tutorial. Try to learn by yourself. By your own errors..

btw, what you mean with network chat?
What he says is the truth. Feel free to google search the small things you just don't quite know the exact method of doing, but don't look for whole tuts for your projects.
Meh, I released an OS-Chat on mpgh -.-

You will most likely C&P it and change the ip, cuz it is too complicated. Not offending you, but for a beginner this isn't the best way to learn. You better start with some realistic applications for a beginner.
I was going to say...I think blubb released a Tut, but yes, he released a open source network chat application.

You can probably "Learn" from it.
Well I don't know anything on how to make a chat so how could I make it by myself? Only if I know something about it I can learn.
Learn how to use net sockets/tcp/multithreading in vb.net. Google for such tutorials.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?