[Help]CL.exe

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]CL.exe
I am receiving this error.
[PHP]Error 1 error MSB6006: "CL.exe" exited with code -1073741515. C:\Program
Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\M icrosoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets 147 [/PHP]
1>------ Build started: Project: Base, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>C:\Program Files\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\Platforms\Win32\M icrosoft.Cpp.Win32.Targets(147,5): error MSB6006: "CL.exe" exited with code -1073741515.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

What I have tried
  • Repaired Visual c++ 2008
  • Reinstalled Visual c++ 2008
  • Uninstalled Visual c++ 2008 and installed Visual c++ 2010

But still getting this error.

I have googled this but never found a working solution.

Zoom
~fixed over teamviewer~
Add solved tags /yea
Sorry for the massive BUMP but how did you guys fix it ? cause i've been getting this error 3 times now
Quote Originally Posted by SimplyUnknown View Post
Sorry for the massive BUMP but how did you guys fix it ? cause i've been getting this error 3 times now
Recompile / Rebuild solution. Happens to me sometimes.
Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
Recompile / Rebuild solution. Happens to me sometimes.
He's right you know. This happened to me yesterday and googled and solved it
I can't even remember how we fixed it o_O
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us