NostalgiaQuest Bypass

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NostalgiaQuest Bypass
Nostalgia Quest Worlds Bypass
Bypasses Item Requirement

This SWF bypasses the item requirement in accessing /nostalgiaquest. This might get patched soon so use it ASAP.
To use this, Inject the SWF using FloobInjector

 
Notes
  • Use it at your own risk
  • An item will be added in your inventory, Don't do anything about that item.
  • You might experience your character vanishing after you change maps. Rejoin to fix the bug.





- - - Updated - - -

Oops, I forgot to add the [Release] prefix and I can't add it.
NostalgiaBypass_mpgh.net.zip12 KB · 52 downloads Clean
Bro delete this, devs will find out and patch it.
Hey, after inputting the location of the artix launcher exe and the swf in the floob injector, it is stuck on "starting...". Am I doing something wrong?
It works but...
It does work but is it possible to be able to dual wield the items since I was able to turn in the Weapon Reflection quest. The dual wield shop seems to be Shop Locked by a certain quest or item. Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by shadowlore123 View Post
The dual wield shop seems to be Shop Locked by a certain quest or item.
The dual wield shop now probably now has a server-side check either before I uploaded this or after I uploaded this. Probably the former one, I actually didn't test the dual wield shop, only the quests.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?