DetectedClient CSGO Simple August 2023

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Client CSGO Simple August 2023
CSGO SIMPLE WALLHACK JULY

1. Extract rar
2. Open file Run As Admin
3. If window console pop up DON'T CLOSE IT!!
3. Start CSGO
4. Try play with bot using CSGO console preess [~} then type "map de_dust2" , enable console at game setting > enable developer console

If you don't want use this hack, just close the console. and open app file if you want to use again until showing pop up text at console



Code:
This Version update with VMProtect, I hope this app can last longer till detect. Avoid to get report by other player, just pretending you're not using any hack


THANK YOU
Client.vmp_mpgh.net.rar20.3 MB · 129 downloads 10/61 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by kusczak View Post
CSGO SIMPLE WALLHACK JULY
Code:
Sorry guys, I made mistake actually now was August not July.
I was so busy until I forgot what a month today
it doesnt work
hey, ive tried your program but it doesnt work
can you please help
Quote Originally Posted by tokadoki1 View Post
hey, ive tried your program but it doesnt work
can you please help
Disable your antivirus or Allow file to run at your Windows Defender or Disable your Windows Defender
Detected
got VAC banned after 1 use, mark this as detected, shitty af
Got vac banned too is detected
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?