QuestionGrimoire 5.0 [Source]?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire 5.0 [Source]?
I stumbled across what I thought was an old project of mine, I mean technically yes, but it was the Grimoire 5.0 [Concept Build] I had lost in my files during multiple PC wipes and changes. I am currently crushed on time to spare toward MPGH, this will change but may take a few months at the very least. Anyhow I'm mostly asking if you all want the source since its CefSharp PepFlash based and uses ExternalCalls between the browser, c# and flash. With work it could be pretty good. Also appears I took over the right-click context menu and made it custom. to open dev-console. Simply open the context menu and while pressing I believe both shift keys click the ===MENU=== option that typically does nothing.

Let me know!!!!! as always wishing you all the best!
Bro, i had something in mind that i want to ask to you, i sent you friend request and some messages. thank you
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?