Fastest Reload

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Fastest Reload
Shalom!

I saw a thread on it and decided to answer the question.
To answer this question, this is the case in which all ammo is depleted.

Fastest SMG:
IWI Uzi-The gun is the fastest SMG, it's the second cheapest weapon in the game. Some people say the Mac-10, remember the Mac-10 magazine uses .45 APC rounds and so the magazine will be heavier. Mac-10 is very close, but the Uzi still push ahead.

Fastest Shotgun:
Saw-off: With only two rounds to put into the gun, this gun is the fastest in term of reloading speed.

Fastest Assault Rifle
AUG A1: The bullpup rifle made in Austria is the fastest AR to reload.

Fastest Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle:
SR-15: The quick pulling of the clip and slapping in another.

Fastest Bolt-Action:
M-24 Sniper Rifle System: Fastest Reload out of all the bolt action classes.

Fastest Pistol:
M9: The default pistol is the fastest because it does not use animation in the reload.

Discuss what do you think is the fastest reloading weapon, based on its own class?

Do you agree or disagree? Why or why not?
proof or GTFO

naws JK

good info
In real life, and what is in Combat Arms are very different...
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
In real life, and what is in Combat Arms are very different...
Regardless the Uzi have the faster reload. :P
M9 = M92FS right ?
Kaykay read this

Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
Shalom!

I saw a thread on it and decided to answer the question.
To answer this question, this is the case in which all ammo is depleted.

Fastest SMG:
IWI Uzi-The gun is the fastest SMG, it's the second cheapest weapon in the game. Some people say the Mac-10, remember the Mac-10 magazine uses .45 APC rounds and so the magazine will be heavier. Mac-10 is very close, but the Uzi still push ahead.

Fastest Shotgun:
Saw-off: With only two rounds to put into the gun, this gun is the fastest in term of reloading speed.

Fastest Assault Rifle
AUG A1: The bullpup rifle made in Austria is the fastest AR to reload.

Fastest Semi-Automatic Sniper Rifle:
SR-15: The quick pulling of the clip and slapping in another.

Fastest Bolt-Action:
M-24 Sniper Rifle System: Fastest Reload out of all the bolt action classes.

Fastest Pistol:
M9: The default pistol is the fastest because it does not use animation in the reload.

Discuss what do you think is the fastest reloading weapon, based on its own class?

Do you agree or disagree? Why or why not?
1. Uzi has fast reload, slow draw speed
2. M4 S90/m1014 has the fastest shotgun reload without a fast loader magazine
3. M6A2 has the fastest AR reload
4. M39 EMR has the fastest reload of a sniper I believe. Maybe m24 or l9 supermag.
5. l96 supermagnum or m24a3 the fastest reloading bolt actions
6. All of the pistols have similar reloads. The m92f se has the fastest reload though.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Kaykay read this



1. Uzi has fast reload, slow draw speed
2. M4 S90/m1014 has the fastest shotgun reload without a fast loader magazine
3. M6A2 has the fastest AR reload
4. M39 EMR has the fastest reload of a sniper I believe. Maybe m24 or l9 supermag.
5. l96 supermagnum or m24a3 the fastest reloading bolt actions
6. All of the pistols have similar reloads. The m92f se has the fastest reload though.
I'm not sure, but I think he was talking about irl guns ?
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
Kaykay read this



1. Uzi has fast reload, slow draw speed
2. M4 S90/m1014 has the fastest shotgun reload without a fast loader magazine
3. M6A2 has the fastest AR reload
4. M39 EMR has the fastest reload of a sniper I believe. Maybe m24 or l9 supermag.
5. l96 supermagnum or m24a3 the fastest reloading bolt actions
6. All of the pistols have similar reloads. The m92f se has the fastest reload though.
1. I never said Drawspeed, I said reload.
2. No they are not, if you read, I said if ALL AMMO WAS USED, what weapon reload the ENTIRE WEAPON FIRST, which would be the saw-off.
3. No, the AUG does.
4. SR-25 is the fastest, because the animation is to simple.
5. M24
6. No they don't, get a MEU .45 and a 9mm Glock and you'll see the diffrent.

Dis,yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
1. I never said Drawspeed, I said reload.
2. No they are not, if you read, I said if ALL AMMO WAS USED, what weapon reload the ENTIRE WEAPON FIRST, which would be the saw-off.
3. No, the AUG does.
4. SR-25 is the fastest, because the animation is to simple.
5. M24
6. No they don't, get a MEU .45 and a 9mm Glock and you'll see the diffrent.

Dis,yes.
1. I mentioned reload
2. ALL AMMO WAS USED, yes the double barrel. But the shotguns that load 1 bullet at a time still have blazing fast reload speed
3. Are you sure?... M417 is fast too.
4. Cool, test it... Still don't believe you.
5. Reload an l9 super magnum or m24a3 and check.
6. CLOSE TO THE SAME. Still, not the same, but close. The DE has a long reload too, but still all within a second of each other.
Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
1. I mentioned reload
2. ALL AMMO WAS USED, yes the double barrel. But the shotguns that load 1 bullet at a time still have blazing fast reload speed
3. Are you sure?... M417 is fast too.
4. Cool, test it... Still don't believe you.
5. Reload an l9 super magnum or m24a3 and check.
6. CLOSE TO THE SAME. Still, not the same, but close. The DE has a long reload too, but still all within a second of each other.
1. But you also said drawspeed, so neh!
2. I didn't say, reload-shoot-reload. I said to simply reload all your ammo at a given time, if I said that, those guns would've won.
3. I am positive.
4. Okay.
5. M24, not the M23A3..not the L9.. M24.
6. Regardless, the M9 gets it. xD
Just Use slight of hand pro
.....
Quote Originally Posted by -Simply-Own- View Post
Just Use slight of hand pro
.....
m92fs se has the fastest pistol reload...
Crossmodding
For the sake of crossmodding, shotgun reload is fastest because when the animation adds 1 shot, it reloads all the ammo in the gun for other weapons. So guns like the spas12 are faster reloading than the double barrel. (This is tested)
Quote Originally Posted by yodaliketaco View Post
For the sake of crossmodding, shotgun reload is fastest because when the animation adds 1 shot, it reloads all the ammo in the gun for other weapons. So guns like the spas12 are faster reloading than the double barrel. (This is tested)
No it does not.

You clearly don't know anything about guns nor the fact you can't read.

The fastest reload is based in which all ammo is depleted and you reload all ammo.

The saw-off would be the fastest as he/she put in only two rounds and it loaded.

It does not mean, by slipping in ONE SHELL, does it make it the fastest.

The saw-off is the slowest in terms of one-shell shooting, but I didn't not count them as there is to many, the SAIGA with its magazine-would've been the fastest; but I didn't add it because I felt it is unfair.

Crossmodding does not count, it is stupid to use that as a factual evidence to support you claim.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us