mw2 alteriwnet hack coding.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
mw2 alteriwnet hack coding.
I need a German turorial about coding hacks.
The Tutorial should describe the functional way and code shares contained.

Please for alteriwnet and internal.

All German Stuff about it please in a pm.

No posts like 'learn c++'
Quote Originally Posted by Knopp View Post
I need a German turorial about coding hacks.
The Tutorial should describe the functional way and code shares contained.

Please for alteriwnet and internal.

All German Stuff about it please in a pm.

No posts like 'learn c++'
Dude you can't learn this things over night, neither c++, so go learn it, that's the only way.
You can also look here.
English tutorials are useless.
I need German tutorials.
Quote Originally Posted by Knopp View Post
English tutorials are useless.
I need German tutorials.
Then search on google newb
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?