QuestionAlterIWnet hack code

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIWnet hack code
Can any body post me a AlterIWnet hack code for c++ coding?
I want to try edit & coding a hack, a .dll./


Here is an example of an .dll hack, it has old offsets from 1.0.180
I hope it helps a bit in your learning process
CoD6Wallhack180src.zipattachment deleted · 360 downloads before removal
thx for the example.
I try my best ... ^^
does 1.3.37a work with hacks now ?
There are hacks for 1.3.37a, if u want a hack I can upload u this.
You know, in the hack section, people release their hacks WITH the source code.
Not work in alteriwnet version... :P
Quote Originally Posted by FILIPE1 View Post
Not work in alteriwnet version... :P
Major bump.
Do not bump threads one week or older.
I believe i've warned you about this already

/Thread Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?