ExclamationNeed some help

Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4
good im not a section leader just posting for fun now O.o
wtf u got problems?
i leech...
i thought leechers are not welcome on this forum?
Stealing someone elses hack and claiming it as your own is against the rules.

Copy and pasting an open source base and editting the addies however, is not.
i know it sounds obvious but open it again and see if its still there. If it is delete it and save. If it isnt go to "save as" save it as some other name and inject that. I fthat worked press thanks.
Just because I thought [MPGH]m_t_h's question wasn't answerd yet: build or compile it again
And are you completely sure that you removed all the code you wanted to remove?
Because if you are working in a base (or just a large project with many files lingering about)
The code maybe defined/stated twice times or more...

GL
nice war btw, I lolled...
Posts 46–51 of 51 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us