Hack Section

PollWhat about blocking the Hack Section ?
YES, I can't stand this choobs who post useless threads everyday!53% · 10
No, I want to try their fake hacks...26% · 5
I don't care.21% · 4
19 votes · poll closed
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
People will just spam in order to get in.
It will have less people post stupid shit but they still will.
Pretty much exactly..
THE CHOOBS ARE COMING!!! ITS TOO LATE FOR ME BUT SAVE YOURSELVES!
Right just my opinion here.

But, what if "us" noobs want to use your hacks?
I mean I agree that most of the threads here is just useless spam bullshit..
But on the other hand, I do like reading some of the threads that fail (Epic).
So why block "us" noobs, that way we cant use, check, look, read any of the hacks?

And by labelling "us" noobs is kinda discriminating.
You the post starter have some bad prejudices.

Thank you,

Regards Master-S.
Block the users not the section /yea .
easier way is that it has to be sent to a minion where they minon then decides wether or not for it to be posted
go fuck ur self
No.

1. They'll have the feeling, that they're worse than the people with higher post count, when maybe the man/woman with higher post count is just a noob spammer

2. Everyone makes mistakes at the beginning

3. Mybe they'll post an awesome hack



Oh, and your poll is noobish.
We don't have a choice. Either say your right, or your right, or just don't care.
You're a noob man!
OK i think everyone here is missing something. u do realize if the hack section is blocked we wont gets hacks.

MAJOR OVERLOOK LOL
Quote Originally Posted by dddrrr View Post
OK i think everyone here is missing something. u do realize if the hack section is blocked we wont gets hacks.

MAJOR OVERLOOK LOL
Threadstarter dont got that big of a mind .
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us