Trove Thrower (Soft Duplication Code)

Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5
Patched , no workaround it. no fixing it they added a server-sided precheck. So, the Duping method + the Abilities have been fixed permanently.
Made a value but trows only 1
I did everything like you said but it don�t work
patched
Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNasty View Post
I did everything like you said but it don�t work
yea it doesnt work anymore, they sadly patched it.
sigue funcionando??
hago lo que dice y no me funciona
.
Quote Originally Posted by sirozar View Post
hago lo que dice y no me funciona
sí, desafortunadamente ya no funciona
IS This Still working?
Quote Originally Posted by reisalin View Post
Hello, seeing so many people abusing a simple exploit and selling it for money (or selling the loot produced by this for money) I decided to post it here in an easy to use cheat engine script.

The exploit is really simple, it allows to throw multiple times the same items/skills. Just enable it and set the amount you prefer! (high amount lags/crashes the game or makes the server lag), it WILL use all the items you have selected to be thrown (so just keep 1 in the slot)
Best uses are:

Beacons: infinite flux due to opening neon city scrap cases // Currently disabled by devs in club world due to this
Pinatas: infinite loot, flux, nitro, glim whatever!
Bobble Pods: Get a lot of blank scrolls, recipes and SEEDS!
Nets: Lots of fishes! Also if you throw nets outside of the water (still requires lure) it will directly dupe them
Skills: Fae Bomb <3 Boomeranger's Urn <3 just throw crazy amount of them and nuke every enemy even if you have low damage (still need some light!) Also useful for passing weekly delve 193 and getting purple name like the other exploiters

Found something I didn't list? Share it here Hope you have some fun with this and duper economy collapses

Hoping it doesn't break the rules I will also post in the code of the .CT file so you are able to use it asap (I uploaded a CE file anyway for those who don't know how to set it up)

TUTORIAL:
Start Trove
Start the CE script
Press the checkbox TOGGLE THROWER
Set repetitions to whatever you'd like (300? more? just test!)
Equip a SINGLE pinata in your quickslot
THROW IT!!!
It will spawn the amount you selected!
REPEAT




VirusTotalⓘ
Jottiⓘ

Special thanks to all the abusers who brought it to this and let it be known in the future if I see something I already have discovered being abused like this I will post it on day 1 instead of waiting for developers to take action


is this still working?
Quote Originally Posted by HamnoGGSv1 View Post
is this still working?
no they patched it very fast
Quote Originally Posted by SHADOWER12345 View Post
sorry i fixed it. btw this script having a limits in throwing
how did you fix it ?
Quote Originally Posted by poljihi View Post
how did you fix it ?
its not fixed, they patched it, no way of fixing. you would have to come up with something completely new
hello
not working anymore i think
Outdated?
Is this outdated? Ive followed exactly what the tutorial said and it doesnt seem to be working.
Quote Originally Posted by Null77 View Post
Is this outdated? Ive followed exactly what the tutorial said and it doesnt seem to be working.
yes its outdated, they patched it months ago
I tried
i've done evrthing you said but it don't works
dont work
dose it still work?

- - - Updated - - -

dose it still work?
I followed the tutorial and it does not work at all. If you could reply with video proof that would be nice ty.
Posts 46–60 of 68 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?