Mats Hack

Posts 106–120 of 204 · Page 8 of 14
the reason it might be disconnecting is because unlike nx chams regular chams are highly detectable causing the game to crash. thats why most new hacks have nx chams instead of normal ones. so having regular chams agian isnt really good. it sucks i know but if you keep disconnecting its because of the chams./
D/Cs after 1st game.... I'm running as admin on Vista 32 bit... Good hacks though...
ummm fly hack failed just press spacebar?
Don't work on Windows 7 32-Bit
It does work windows 7 32 bit and the only think dosent work is superjump some one help plz!?
Your menu dissapear after game and the second game I do I dissconnect.


Code:
Vista 32 Bit
Family Edition.
ok fixes
it crashes for weblaunchers, use direct
and if you are dcing after 1 match dont use real chams.
Quote Originally Posted by matypatty View Post
ok fixes
it crashes for weblaunchers, use direct
and if you are dcing after 1 match dont use real chams.
But wat if your hack doesnt show up AT ALL? Vista, 32? I think? o.o

Do not double post :

Quote Originally Posted by RageKnight View Post
Good Job MatyPatty
Fail Joke at the bottom, in no way did laughter go thru my head.
Yeah use Sat Chams then you wont DC
how do you open up menu in game?
dont work d/c at login screen!!! HELP ME!!
SUP, ty for the hack, hopefully it will work for me.
OMG Wandel your annoying, stop double posting

you Troll
I though you were Fire God Team Not Just Mat......???????
Posts 106–120 of 204 · Page 8 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us